Sunday, June 19, 2011

Annabelle Skintrue Foundation Review

This is Natural light weight makeup with uniform coverage and is oil-free.

Here is what it says on the back of the package:

" Make up that stays true to your skin. Provides uniform coverage with a no make up feel. Leaves skin with a natural. delicate matte finish, Oil-free and for all skin types. Transfer-resistant - Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic"(does not clog pores)

 Annabelle Skintrue in Natural Ivory 

 It seems darker then my skin but....

When it is fully on it will cover my whole hand and match my skin tone perfectly almost like I'm not wearing it.

I loved this when I first tried it when I was in the drug store. I have been using it for my most important events to try it out in well heated areas. I wore this to a Jack and Jill and to a Wedding a few weeks ago and all I can tell you is that even when I was dancing and it was hot in the building this make up stayed where it needed to stay.

This feels like part of your own skin when you are applying it. I feel that this is what it claims to be. 

I feel by the end of the night it starts to feel a little oily but nothing that a powder over top can not cure.
I did not feel it was running or coming off so to say in anyway. 

When I was trying to wash this off it came off really easily and did not make my skin feel gross in anyway, I did not have any breakouts or irritated skin after the use of this foundation.

If I was asked would I recommend this to a friend then my answer would be yes.




* I was not paid or compensated in anyway for this review. I bought this product with my own money and these are my own thoughts and feeling towards this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment